Very few people are lucky enough to reap the benefits of a good metabolic system. Being overweight could be a serious problem as it complicates existing health problems and can even result in unusual diseases and disorders. Cribbing about increased body weight, low energy levels and a protruding paunch is too common a phenomenon to be ignored.
People try out bizarre ways to deal with an excess of adipose tissues. They run, jog, cycle and do dieting. The numerous efforts made in losing weight go down the drain in most cases. The reason behind this is simple; you are not doing things the right way.
Exercising in combination with a balanced diet is necessary to keep yourself fit and healthy. However, weight loss is not a silly affair without a rule book. One must keep to a set of norms to reduce weight effectively.
Valuable tips to lose those extra kilos:-
You may lose weight in whichever way you want but doubt remains regarding the consistency of such reduction. Weight loss could be drastic but things might revert to square one as soon as you slacken from a rigorous regimen. Try out tips that suit your subjective case and find yourself in good shape.
1. Breakfast is the most important meal of a day- Being on an empty stomach for long stretches can result in bloating. In such a situation a person feels lethargic and tends to give up after least physical exertion. If you intend to retain your appetite for dinner by skipping breakfast, you are slowly moving towards obesity. Have a heavy breakfast every single day.
2. Stop being a couch potato- Sitting in front of the television set or computer screen for long hours can make you gain weight. Remind yourself to indulge in these activities in restriction.
3. Have a high- fiber diet- A high- fiber diet is good for digestive processes. It rids your body of excess gases and acids making you feel light. Such kind of food can be easily broken down to produce energy.
4. Exercise regularly or at least thrice a week- Exercising is extremely important to keep the extra kilos in check. It also adds strength to your muscles. Exercising can improve a person's mental agility as well.
5. Have four meals a day- Having small but frequent meals throughout the day is the best possible way to maintain optimal body weight. Through this practice, the body is assured of regular food supply and hence won't store fat.
These tips will help you lose weight easily. All you need is to get rid of laziness, follow a proper diet plan and do regular exercise to lose weight. Thus, you will get good results in a short span of time.
one-stop solution for all your health care needs. In
here, you can connect to your doctor, consult online
audio/video/chat consultations, do near by clinic visit.
You can get preventive health check-up from top
accredited labs pan India at lowest price. You can also
upload prescriptions which is reviewed by our doctor
panel and get it done in-time at minimum price. At
HelloDox our mission is to provide best healthcare
services at lowest price to all our citizens.
- Survey No. 152-4/1A, Behind Krishna Petrol Pump, Near
Hinjewadi Hospital, Hinjewadi Pune - 411057, India.
Your session timed out.
Please refresh to continue!