An egg contains 77 calories, 6 gms of protein and 5 gms of healthy fats. Moreover, eggs also contain other nutrients which are helpful for the health. The eggs are consumed in various ways. If you consumed two eggs daily then a lot of changes will take place in your body.
- It lowers the risk of cardiovascular disease: Eggs are very beneficial to reduce the symptoms of heart disease. Eggs are a rich source of good cholesterol as it contains 40 gms of good cholesterol. However, the good cholesterol helps to reduce the variety of heart problem.
- They improve bone structure: Eggs are the rich source of vitamin D. Vitamin D is important when it comes to calcium absorption and bone preservation.
- They increase the iron levels: Egg yolk contains iron which helps to absorb nutrients faster. Iron is very important mineral. It plays an important role by carrying oxygen to the blood. The deficiency of iron cause headaches, tiredness and irritability.
- They promote good growth of the hair and nails: Eggs are beneficial to improve the structure of nails and hairs. The eggs are loaded with minerals and nutrients which is required for the growth of nails and hair. It also contains zinc, vitamin A, vitamin B12, and sulfur, which is necessary for the growth of hair and nails.
- They improve brain functions: Eggs are beneficial to improve the health of the brain. It also helps to improve the memory of brain.