Some fortunate women have painless periods, while others struggle with painful cramps (#dysmenorrhea)! Some even compare it to early labour contractions. What happens, is the muscle of the walls of your #uterus contract and a chemical called “#prostaglandin” is released from the lining of the uterus. This substance increases the strength of the contractions. The cramps can range from mild to unbearable & occur 1 or 2 days before your period, lasting for 2 to 4 during your period. Some women can experience #nausea, #vomitting, #diarrhoea and #dizziness.
>> For easing the menstrual cramps :-
- Apply heat rub to your lower abdomen and back to relax your muscles. A hot shower or bath and a hot water bottle/bag will help.
- Over-the-counter (OTC) medication can help. Stick to painkillers like #ibuprofen, #aspirin or #paracetamol.
- According to Medical Studies, #VitaminB1, #VitaminD, #VitaminE, #Magnesium, #Omega-3 fatty acids and #CalciumCitrate, can help with menstrual pain.
- Yoga and other stretching exercises can ease the cramps.
- #Bloating is a common problem during these days. Cut down on your salt, sugar, caffeine and alcohol for this time, as these are bloating triggers.
- Recommended #BirthControlPills can balance your hormones and lessen heavy flow.
HelloDox is one-stop solution for all your health care needs. In here, you can connect to your doctor, consult online audio/video/chat consultations, do near by clinic visit. You can get preventive health check-up from top NABL accredited labs pan India at lowest price. You can also upload prescriptions which is reviewed by our doctor panel and get it done in-time at minimum price. At HelloDox our mission is to provide best healthcare services at lowest price to all our citizens.
- Survey No. 152-4/1A, Behind Krishna Petrol Pump, Near
Hinjewadi Hospital, Hinjewadi Pune - 411057, India.
Your session timed out.
Please refresh to continue!