Seborrhea or dandruff can be a very distressing as well as an embarrassing problem. Dandruff, primarily caused due to dryness, refers to the white flakes that fall off your scalp. The problem of dandruff is common for both men and women, irrespective of age. Dandruff is such a problem that cannot be cured easily but can only be controlled.
There are many remedies for controlling dandruff. Eight such remedies are mentioned below:
1. Use anti-dandruff hair care products: Using anti-dandruff shampoos and conditioners can help you to control your problem of dandruff.
2. Avoid oiling your hair on a regular basis: Dandruff, at times, tends to increase if your scalp is excessively oily. So, to avoid it, try not to oil your hair very often. Also, if you have an oily scalp, make sure to use the correct hair care products to control the problem.
3. Apply lemon juice: Lemon juice is known to be a very effective remedy for treating dandruff naturally. Apply lemon juice all over your scalp to combat the problem of dandruff.
4. Baking soda: Baking soda is an effective remedy. It helps to reduce the excess oil on your scalp, henceforth will help in reducing dandruff.
5. Use virgin olive oil: Massage warm virgin olive oil on your scalp, this can help you to reduce your problem of dandruff to some extent.
6. Include more vitamins in your diet: A healthy diet can help you to deal with your problem of dandruff more efficiently.
7. Mental stress: Reducing your mental stress can help you to control dandruff, as most hair problems occur due to this pshyshological problem.
8. Use the right comb: Try using an appropriate comb for your hair. If the comb hurts your scalp, then the skin of your scalp may turn flakier resulting in more dandruff.
Following the above mentioned tips can help you to deal with your problem of dandruff efficiently.