Dr Lal PathLabs VITAMIN B12, ACTIVE; HOLOTRANSCOBALAMIN Test (1 Tests)
VITAMIN B12, ACTIVE; HOLOTRANSCOBALAMIN Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) in serum is bound to two proteins: Transcobalamin (TC) and Haptocorrin (HC). The transcobalamin-vitamin B12 complex is called Holotranscobalamin (HoloTC). HoloTC contains the biologically available cobalamin as only HoloTC promotes the uptake of cobalamin by all cells via specific receptors. In comparison, approximately 80% of the cobalamin carried by HC is considered metabolically inert because no cellular receptors exist, with the exception of receptors found in the liver. The shorter circulating half-life of HoloTC compared to Holohaptocorrin (HoloHC) makes a decrease of HoloTC one of the earliest markers of cobalamin deficiency.
- 1. Fill the booking form with Name, Address, Mobile no.
- 2. Our lab technician will inform you about the appointment date and time via sms or email.
- 3. Samples will be collected from your Home address Or address you provide at the time of booking. 10-12 hrs fasting is required.
- 4. You need to Pay online after confirmation of booking. You will get payment link once the order is confirmed. CASH payment option is also available but we recommend you to make payment online in current pandemic situation.
- 5. We will email the reports within 48-72 hrs on your email address mentioned while booking.
- 6. You can track your booking status on our app Download App
No special preparation required Test Sample Type: BLOOD
What are the benefits of VITAMIN B12, ACTIVE; HOLOTRANSCOBALAMIN Full Body Checkup?
- 1. Valuable and reliable health education.
- 2. Assessment of your probability of getting sick.
- 3. Early detection of a health condition that can be potentially life-threatening.
- 4. Increase chances for receiving early treatment, and sometimes cure.
- 5. Regular monitoring of pre-existing health conditions and, thereby preventing the risk of complications.
- 6. Results of the check-up can help in increasing longevity if you improve the lifestyle.
- 7. Keeping your overall healthcare cost at a minimum by avoiding costly emergency treatments.
- 8. Allowing yourself to be actively involved in your health care.
- 9. Staying up-to-date and empowered with the latest medical information and technologies.
100% Safe & Hygenic
Home Sample pick Up
View Reports Online
Consult Doctor Online
Best Price Guaranteed
Save Tax under Section 80D
NABL Certified labs
Swasthfit | Swasthfit super 2 health checkup | Swasthfit super 2 package | Swasthfit advance health checkup | Swasthfit super 1 health checkup | Swasthfit basic package | Swasthfit super 1 package | Swasthfit package Swasthfit basic health checkup | dr lal pathlabs swasthfit | Swasthfit advance package | Swasthfit vitamin package