Dr Lal PathLabs THROMBOPHILIA TOTAL PROFILE Test (32 Tests)
THROMBOPHILIA TOTAL PROFILE Thrombophilia evaluations are usually performed to assess the need to extend anticoagulation, hence testing should be performed in a steady state, remote from the acute event. Laboratory assays to detect thrombophilic states include highly sensitive and specific test like molecular diagnosis, immunologic and functional assays. Many coagulation factors and inhibitors are affected during acute thrombosis, acute illnesses, inflammatory conditions, pregnancy certain medications. Antithrombin is decreased by heparin and acute thrombosis whereas protein C & S levels are increased during acute thrombosis, but decreased by warfarin. Antiphospholipid antibodies like lupus anticoagulants, anti cardiolipin antibodies & anti beta 2 glycprotein antibodies are also associated with thromboembolic disease states. Higher levels of factor VIII (>150%), factor V leiden mutations and increased homocysteine levels are also associated with increased risk of thromboembolic disease.
- 1. Fill the booking form with Name, Address, Mobile no.
- 2. Our lab technician will inform you about the appointment date and time via sms or email.
- 3. Samples will be collected from your Home address Or address you provide at the time of booking. 10-12 hrs fasting is required.
- 4. You need to Pay online after confirmation of booking. You will get payment link once the order is confirmed. CASH payment option is also available but we recommend you to make payment online in current pandemic situation.
- 5. We will email the reports within 48-72 hrs on your email address mentioned while booking.
- 6. You can track your booking status on our app Download App
Overnight fasting is preferred. Duly filled Coagulation Requisition Form (Form 15) is mandatory. It is recommended that patient discontinues Heparin for 1 day and Oral Anticoagulants for 7 days prior to sampling as these drugs may affect test results. Discontinuation should be with prior consent from the treating Physician. Test Sample Type: BLOOD
THROMBOPHILIA TOTAL PROFILE (32)
- ANTI BETA2 GLYCOPROT IGM
- ANTI BETA2 GLYCOPROTE IGG
- AT III FUNCTIONAL
- CARDIOLIPIN AB IGG
- CARDIOLIPIN AB IGM
- Confirm Ratio_LA
- FACTOR II(PROTHROMBINGE
- FACTOR V LEIDEN MUTANT
- FACTOR VIII FUNCTIONAL
- HOMOCYSTEINE QUANTITATIV
- LUPUS ANTICOAGULANT BY dRVVT New
- MIXING STUDIES
- MTHFR MUTATION
- NORMALISED RATIO
- ON CONTROL BLOOD (APTT)
- ON CONTROL BLOOD (TT)
- ON PATIENTS BLOOD (APTT)
- ON PATIENTS BLOOD (TT)
- Patient Value
- PROTEIN C FUNCTIONAL
- PROTEIN S (FREE) ANTIGEN
- PTT- LUPUS SENSITIIVE
- Screen Ratio_Lupus
- Screen Ratio_mix
What are the benefits of THROMBOPHILIA TOTAL PROFILE Full Body Checkup?
- 1. Valuable and reliable health education.
- 2. Assessment of your probability of getting sick.
- 3. Early detection of a health condition that can be potentially life-threatening.
- 4. Increase chances for receiving early treatment, and sometimes cure.
- 5. Regular monitoring of pre-existing health conditions and, thereby preventing the risk of complications.
- 6. Results of the check-up can help in increasing longevity if you improve the lifestyle.
- 7. Keeping your overall healthcare cost at a minimum by avoiding costly emergency treatments.
- 8. Allowing yourself to be actively involved in your health care.
- 9. Staying up-to-date and empowered with the latest medical information and technologies.
100% Safe & Hygenic
Home Sample pick Up
View Reports Online
Consult Doctor Online
Best Price Guaranteed
Save Tax under Section 80D
NABL Certified labs
Swasthfit | Swasthfit super 2 health checkup | Swasthfit super 2 package | Swasthfit advance health checkup | Swasthfit super 1 health checkup | Swasthfit basic package | Swasthfit super 1 package | Swasthfit package Swasthfit basic health checkup | dr lal pathlabs swasthfit | Swasthfit advance package | Swasthfit vitamin package