Dr Lal PathLabs SYPHILIS SEROLOGY Test (1 Tests)
SYPHILIS SEROLOGY The serological diagnosis of syphilis is classified into two groups: Nontreponemal tests (RPR/VDRL) and Treponemal tests (TPHA/CLIA). Syphilis serology is a treponemal assay for the qualitative determination of antibodies to T. pallidum in human serum or plasma as an aid in the diagnosis of syphilis. Treponemal tests may remain reactive for life, even following adequate therapy thus a positive result suggests infection with Treponema pallidum but does not distinguish between treated and untreated infections. Therefore, the results of a nontreponemal assay, such as rapid plasma reagin, are needed to provide information on a patient's disease state and history of therapy. Nontreponemal tests lack sensitivity in late stage of infection and screening with these tests alone may yield false positive reactions in various acute and chronic conditions in the absence of syphilis (biological false positive reactions).
- 1. Fill the booking form with Name, Address, Mobile no.
- 2. Our lab technician will inform you about the appointment date and time via sms or email.
- 3. Samples will be collected from your Home address Or address you provide at the time of booking. 10-12 hrs fasting is required.
- 4. You need to Pay online after confirmation of booking. You will get payment link once the order is confirmed. CASH payment option is also available but we recommend you to make payment online in current pandemic situation.
- 5. We will email the reports within 48-72 hrs on your email address mentioned while booking.
- 6. You can track your booking status on our app Download App
No special preparation required Test Sample Type: BLOOD
What are the benefits of SYPHILIS SEROLOGY Full Body Checkup?
- 1. Valuable and reliable health education.
- 2. Assessment of your probability of getting sick.
- 3. Early detection of a health condition that can be potentially life-threatening.
- 4. Increase chances for receiving early treatment, and sometimes cure.
- 5. Regular monitoring of pre-existing health conditions and, thereby preventing the risk of complications.
- 6. Results of the check-up can help in increasing longevity if you improve the lifestyle.
- 7. Keeping your overall healthcare cost at a minimum by avoiding costly emergency treatments.
- 8. Allowing yourself to be actively involved in your health care.
- 9. Staying up-to-date and empowered with the latest medical information and technologies.
100% Safe & Hygenic
Home Sample pick Up
View Reports Online
Consult Doctor Online
Best Price Guaranteed
Save Tax under Section 80D
NABL Certified labs
SYPHILIS COMPREHENSIVE PANEL (4 Tests) @ Rs. 2450
- RPR -in-Dilution
- RPR Serum
- TPHA (T.PALLIDUM HAEMAGG
- FLUORESCENT TREPONEMAL ANTIBODIES FTA-ABS
RPR -in-Dilution, RPR Serum, TPHA (T.PALLIDUM HAEMAGG, FLUORESCENT TREPONEMAL ANTIBODIES FTA-ABS
- - CAP, NABL, ISO 9001
- - Online Report Delivery
Swasthfit | Swasthfit super 2 health checkup | Swasthfit super 2 package | Swasthfit advance health checkup | Swasthfit super 1 health checkup | Swasthfit basic package | Swasthfit super 1 package | Swasthfit package Swasthfit basic health checkup | dr lal pathlabs swasthfit | Swasthfit advance package | Swasthfit vitamin package