Dr Lal PathLabs SCRUB TYPHUS (O.TSUTSUGAMUSHI), IGM ANTIBODY TEST , RAPID,SERUM Test (1 Tests)
SCRUB TYPHUS (O.TSUTSUGAMUSHI), IGM ANTIBODY TEST , RAPID,SERUM Scrub Typhus is an infectious disease that is caused by Orientia tsutsugamushi a bacteria that belongs to family of Rickettsiaceae. A bite from a trombiculid larval mite, followed by symptoms including fever, a spotted rash on torso, black eschar at the site of mite bite, body & muscle pain and swelling of lymph glands. After the onset of symptoms, the IgM antibody titers increase gradually over 2-3 weeks and peak at about 4 weeks. Common complications associated with Scrub typhus are acute kidney injury, hepatitis, acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS), meningoencephalitis, myocarditis and septic shock.
- 1. Fill the booking form with Name, Address, Mobile no.
- 2. Our lab technician will inform you about the appointment date and time via sms or email.
- 3. Samples will be collected from your Home address Or address you provide at the time of booking. 10-12 hrs fasting is required.
- 4. You need to Pay online after confirmation of booking. You will get payment link once the order is confirmed. CASH payment option is also available but we recommend you to make payment online in current pandemic situation.
- 5. We will email the reports within 48-72 hrs on your email address mentioned while booking.
- 6. You can track your booking status on our app Download App
No special preparation required Test Sample Type: BLOOD
SCRUB TYPHUS (O.TSUTSUGAMUSHI), IGM ANTIBODY TEST , RAPID,SERUM (1)
- SCRUB TYPHUS (O.TSUTSUGAMUSHI), IGM ANTIBODY TEST , RAPID,SERUM
What are the benefits of SCRUB TYPHUS (O.TSUTSUGAMUSHI), IGM ANTIBODY TEST , RAPID,SERUM Full Body Checkup?
- 1. Valuable and reliable health education.
- 2. Assessment of your probability of getting sick.
- 3. Early detection of a health condition that can be potentially life-threatening.
- 4. Increase chances for receiving early treatment, and sometimes cure.
- 5. Regular monitoring of pre-existing health conditions and, thereby preventing the risk of complications.
- 6. Results of the check-up can help in increasing longevity if you improve the lifestyle.
- 7. Keeping your overall healthcare cost at a minimum by avoiding costly emergency treatments.
- 8. Allowing yourself to be actively involved in your health care.
- 9. Staying up-to-date and empowered with the latest medical information and technologies.
100% Safe & Hygenic
Home Sample pick Up
View Reports Online
Consult Doctor Online
Best Price Guaranteed
Save Tax under Section 80D
NABL Certified labs
TYPHUS FEVER (RICKETTSIA) ANTIBODIES, IgG & IgM (1 Tests) @ Rs. 5920
- TYPHUS FEVER (RICKETTSIA) ANTIBODIES
- IgG & IgM
TYPHUS FEVER (RICKETTSIA) ANTIBODIES, IgG & IgM
- - CAP, NABL, ISO 9001
- - Online Report Delivery
Swasthfit | Swasthfit super 2 health checkup | Swasthfit super 2 package | Swasthfit advance health checkup | Swasthfit super 1 health checkup | Swasthfit basic package | Swasthfit super 1 package | Swasthfit package Swasthfit basic health checkup | dr lal pathlabs swasthfit | Swasthfit advance package | Swasthfit vitamin package