RUBELLA (GERMAN MEASLES) ANTIBODIES PANEL, @₹1050 Only | 2 Tests | Dr Lal PathLabs
RUBELLA (GERMAN MEASLES) ANTIBODIES PANEL, IgG & IgM Rubella is a viral exanthematous infectious disease caused by Rubella virus. The illness follows a typically benign clinical course with rare complications and is subclinical in a large proportion of cases. Symptomatology is generally mild, characterized by fever, malaise, a maculopapular rash of 3 to 5 days duration and possibly coryza and conjunctivitis. The disease is usually accompanied by lymphadenopathy. Infection confers lifelong immunity. This assay determines Rubella immune status in individuals. A positive result indicates prior exposure to the virus or response to vaccination. Presence of IgG antibody does not exclude the possibility of ongoing infection. IgM antibody to Rubella is detectable 11-25 days after the onset of exanthem, 15-20 days after vaccination and in 90-97% infants with Congenital rubella between 2 weeks and 3 months after birth.
- 1. Fill the booking form with Name, Address, Mobile no.
- 2. Our lab technician will inform you about the appointment date and time via sms or email.
- 3. Samples will be collected from your Home address Or address you provide at the time of booking. 10-12 hrs fasting is required.
- 4. You need to Pay online after confirmation of booking. You will get payment link once the order is confirmed. CASH payment option is also available but we recommend you to make payment online in current pandemic situation.
- 5. We will email the reports within 48-72 hrs on your email address mentioned while booking.
- 6. You can track your booking status on our app Download App
No special preparation required Test Sample Type: BLOOD
RUBELLA (GERMAN MEASLES) ANTIBODIES PANEL, IgG & IgM (2)
- RUBELLA IGG ANTIBODY (GER
- RUBELLA IGM ANTIBODY (GER
What are the benefits of RUBELLA (GERMAN MEASLES) ANTIBODIES PANEL, IgG & IgM Full Body Checkup?
- 1. Valuable and reliable health education.
- 2. Assessment of your probability of getting sick.
- 3. Early detection of a health condition that can be potentially life-threatening.
- 4. Increase chances for receiving early treatment, and sometimes cure.
- 5. Regular monitoring of pre-existing health conditions and, thereby preventing the risk of complications.
- 6. Results of the check-up can help in increasing longevity if you improve the lifestyle.
- 7. Keeping your overall healthcare cost at a minimum by avoiding costly emergency treatments.
- 8. Allowing yourself to be actively involved in your health care.
- 9. Staying up-to-date and empowered with the latest medical information and technologies.
100% Safe & Hygenic
Home Sample pick Up
View Reports Online
Consult Doctor Online
Best Price Guaranteed
Save Tax under Section 80D
Swasthfit | Swasthfit super 2 health checkup | Swasthfit super 2 package | Swasthfit advance health checkup | Swasthfit super 1 health checkup | Swasthfit basic package | Swasthfit super 1 package | Swasthfit package Swasthfit basic health checkup | dr lal pathlabs swasthfit | Swasthfit advance package | Swasthfit vitamin package