Dr Lal PathLabs LUNG CANCER MUTATION PANEL Test (5 Tests)
LUNG CANCER MUTATION PANEL Activating mutations in EGFR are present in approximately 10-12% of Non-Small cell carcinomas of the lung (Primarily Adenocarcinomas). EGFR mutation predict a good response to treatment with EGFR inhibitors like gefitinib and erlotinib. ALK rearrangement testing by FISH along with EGFR molecular testing are recommended for recurrent or metastatic cases with histological subtypes of Adenocarcinoma, Large cell carcinoma, or NSCLC NOS (not otherwise specified), and Squamous cell carcinoma in non-smokers or when biopsy specimens are small. FISH technique is the gold standard for detecting ALK-1 gene rearrangements.
- 1. Fill the booking form with Name, Address, Mobile no.
- 2. Our lab technician will inform you about the appointment date and time via sms or email.
- 3. Samples will be collected from your Home address Or address you provide at the time of booking. 10-12 hrs fasting is required.
- 4. You need to Pay online after confirmation of booking. You will get payment link once the order is confirmed. CASH payment option is also available but we recommend you to make payment online in current pandemic situation.
- 5. We will email the reports within 48-72 hrs on your email address mentioned while booking.
- 6. You can track your booking status on our app Download App
Duly filled Genomics Clinical information requisition form (Form 20) is mandatory. Test Sample Type: BLOOD
LUNG CANCER MUTATION PANEL (5)
- ALK1 Break Apart Rearrangeme
- EGFR Exon 18 Mutation
- EGFR Exon 19 Mutation
- EGFR Exon 20 Mutation
- EGFR Exon 21 Mutation
What are the benefits of LUNG CANCER MUTATION PANEL Full Body Checkup?
- 1. Valuable and reliable health education.
- 2. Assessment of your probability of getting sick.
- 3. Early detection of a health condition that can be potentially life-threatening.
- 4. Increase chances for receiving early treatment, and sometimes cure.
- 5. Regular monitoring of pre-existing health conditions and, thereby preventing the risk of complications.
- 6. Results of the check-up can help in increasing longevity if you improve the lifestyle.
- 7. Keeping your overall healthcare cost at a minimum by avoiding costly emergency treatments.
- 8. Allowing yourself to be actively involved in your health care.
- 9. Staying up-to-date and empowered with the latest medical information and technologies.
100% Safe & Hygenic
Home Sample pick Up
View Reports Online
Consult Doctor Online
Best Price Guaranteed
Save Tax under Section 80D
NABL Certified labs
Swasthfit | Swasthfit super 2 health checkup | Swasthfit super 2 package | Swasthfit advance health checkup | Swasthfit super 1 health checkup | Swasthfit basic package | Swasthfit super 1 package | Swasthfit package Swasthfit basic health checkup | dr lal pathlabs swasthfit | Swasthfit advance package | Swasthfit vitamin package