MATERNAL SERUM SCREEN 4; QUADRUPLE TEST in Hyderabad @₹3290 Only | 5 Tests | Dr Lal PathLabs
MATERNAL SERUM SCREEN 4; QUADRUPLE TEST The Quadruple test is used for Prenatal Screening of Down Syndrome (Trisomy 21), Edwards Syndrome (Trisomy 18) and Open Neural Tube Defects. The approximate detection rate with this test is 75-80 % with a false positive rate of 5%.
- 1. Fill the booking form with Name, Address, Mobile no.
- 2. Our lab technician will inform you about the appointment date and time via sms or email.
- 3. Samples will be collected from your Home address Or address you provide at the time of booking. 10-12 hrs fasting is required.
- 4. You need to Pay online after confirmation of booking. You will get payment link once the order is confirmed. CASH payment option is also available but we recommend you to make payment online in current pandemic situation.
- 5. We will email the reports within 48-72 hrs on your email address mentioned while booking.
- 6. You can track your booking status on our app Download App
Provide maternal Date of birth (dd/mm/yy); LMP or Ultrasound; IVF, Number of Fetuses (Single/ Twins); Diabetic status and Body Weight in Kg, Smoking & Previous history of Trisomy 21 pregnancy. Duly filled Maternal Serum Screen requisition form (Form 11) is mandatory. Valid between 14-22 weeks gestation (Ideal 15-20 weeks). Test Sample Type: BLOOD
MATERNAL SERUM SCREEN 4; QUADRUPLE TEST (5)
- AFP (MATERNAL)
- ESTRIOL UNCONJUGATED SE
- HCG SUBUNIT (MATERNAL)
- INHIBIN-MATERNAL SCREENIG
What are the benefits of MATERNAL SERUM SCREEN 4; QUADRUPLE TEST Full Body Checkup?
- 1. Valuable and reliable health education.
- 2. Assessment of your probability of getting sick.
- 3. Early detection of a health condition that can be potentially life-threatening.
- 4. Increase chances for receiving early treatment, and sometimes cure.
- 5. Regular monitoring of pre-existing health conditions and, thereby preventing the risk of complications.
- 6. Results of the check-up can help in increasing longevity if you improve the lifestyle.
- 7. Keeping your overall healthcare cost at a minimum by avoiding costly emergency treatments.
- 8. Allowing yourself to be actively involved in your health care.
- 9. Staying up-to-date and empowered with the latest medical information and technologies.
100% Safe & Hygenic
Home Sample pick Up
View Reports Online
Consult Doctor Online
Best Price Guaranteed
Save Tax under Section 80D
Swasthfit | Swasthfit super 2 health checkup | Swasthfit super 2 package | Swasthfit advance health checkup | Swasthfit super 1 health checkup | Swasthfit basic package | Swasthfit super 1 package | Swasthfit package Swasthfit basic health checkup | dr lal pathlabs swasthfit | Swasthfit advance package | Swasthfit vitamin package