HEPARIN INDUCED THROMBOCYTOPENIA (HIT), @₹11900 Only | 1 Tests | Dr Lal PathLabs
HEPARIN INDUCED THROMBOCYTOPENIA (HIT), IGG; ANTI PLATELET FACTOR 4-HEPARIN (PF4-H), IGG QUANTITATIVE Heparin - Induced thrombocytopenia is an immune complex mediated disorder. It causes paradoxical disease, as in this anticoagulant is administered to prevent thrombosis while it leads to increased risk for venous and/or arterial thrombosis. HIT is suspected when patients treated with unfractioned heparin (UFH) or low molecular weight heparin (LMWH) show a decrease of platelet counts greater than 505 from the baseline, typically between day 5 & 10 from the initiation of the therapy. Cases of early-onset and delayed onset have been reported. Prompt diagnosis is important because heparin must be replaced with alternative anticoagulants in HIT patients. Two distinct types of HIT can occur: Non-immune & Immune-mediated. Type I Non-immune is characterized by a mild decrease in the platelet count and is not harmful. Type II HIT, immune-mediated is caused by the development of platelet-activating antibodies, mostly directed against Platelet factor when complexed with heparin. These IgG subtype antibodies are the primary cause for inducing both venous and arterial thrombosis.
- 1. Fill the booking form with Name, Address, Mobile no.
- 2. Our lab technician will inform you about the appointment date and time via sms or email.
- 3. Samples will be collected from your Home address Or address you provide at the time of booking. 10-12 hrs fasting is required.
- 4. You need to Pay online after confirmation of booking. You will get payment link once the order is confirmed. CASH payment option is also available but we recommend you to make payment online in current pandemic situation.
- 5. We will email the reports within 48-72 hrs on your email address mentioned while booking.
- 6. You can track your booking status on our app Download App
Overnight fasting is preferred. Duly filled Coagulation Requisition Form (Form 15) is mandatory. Test Sample Type: BLOOD
HEPARIN INDUCED THROMBOCYTOPENIA (HIT), IGG; ANTI PLATELET FACTOR 4-HEPARIN (PF4-H), IGG QUANTITATIVE (1)
- HEPARIN INDUCED THROMBOCYTOPENIA (HIT), IGG; ANTI PLATELET FACTOR 4-HEPARIN (PF4-H), IGG QUANTITATIVE
What are the benefits of HEPARIN INDUCED THROMBOCYTOPENIA (HIT), IGG; ANTI PLATELET FACTOR 4-HEPARIN (PF4-H), IGG QUANTITATIVE Full Body Checkup?
- 1. Valuable and reliable health education.
- 2. Assessment of your probability of getting sick.
- 3. Early detection of a health condition that can be potentially life-threatening.
- 4. Increase chances for receiving early treatment, and sometimes cure.
- 5. Regular monitoring of pre-existing health conditions and, thereby preventing the risk of complications.
- 6. Results of the check-up can help in increasing longevity if you improve the lifestyle.
- 7. Keeping your overall healthcare cost at a minimum by avoiding costly emergency treatments.
- 8. Allowing yourself to be actively involved in your health care.
- 9. Staying up-to-date and empowered with the latest medical information and technologies.
100% Safe & Hygenic
Home Sample pick Up
View Reports Online
Consult Doctor Online
Best Price Guaranteed
Save Tax under Section 80D
NABL Certified labs
Swasthfit | Swasthfit super 2 health checkup | Swasthfit super 2 package | Swasthfit advance health checkup | Swasthfit super 1 health checkup | Swasthfit basic package | Swasthfit super 1 package | Swasthfit package Swasthfit basic health checkup | dr lal pathlabs swasthfit | Swasthfit advance package | Swasthfit vitamin package