DISSEMINATED INTRAVASCULAR COAGULATION ( @₹3000 Only | 36 Tests | Dr Lal PathLabs
DISSEMINATED INTRAVASCULAR COAGULATION (DIC) PROFILE Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (DIC) is a clinicopathological condition in which there is activation of coagulation and fibrinolysis systems resulting in simultaneous formation of thrombin and plasmin with consumption of coagulation factors.
- 1. Fill the booking form with Name, Address, Mobile no.
- 2. Our lab technician will inform you about the appointment date and time via sms or email.
- 3. Samples will be collected from your Home address Or address you provide at the time of booking. 10-12 hrs fasting is required.
- 4. You need to Pay online after confirmation of booking. You will get payment link once the order is confirmed. CASH payment option is also available but we recommend you to make payment online in current pandemic situation.
- 5. We will email the reports within 48-72 hrs on your email address mentioned while booking.
- 6. You can track your booking status on our app Download App
Overnight fasting is preferred. Duly filled Coagulation Requisition Form (Form 15) is mandatory. It is recommended that patient discontinues Heparin for 1 day and Oral Anticoagulants for 7 days prior to sampling as these drugs may affect test results. Discontinuation should be with prior consent of treating Physician. Test Sample Type: BLOOD
DISSEMINATED INTRAVASCULAR COAGULATION (DIC) PROFILE (36)
- ABS.BASOPHIL COUNT
- ABS.EOSINOPHIL COUNT
- ABS.LYMPHOCYTE COUNT
- ABS.MONOCYTE COUNT
- ABS.NEUTROPHIL COUNT
- CONTROL VALUE
- D-DIMER QUANTITATIVE
- INTERNATIONAL NORMALIZED
- LEUKOCYTE COUNT TOTAL (T
- ON CONTROL BLOOD (APTT)
- ON CONTROL BLOOD (PT)
- ON PATIENTS BLOOD (APTT)
- ON PATIENTS BLOOD (PT)
- PACKED CELL VOLUME
- Patient Value
- PLATELET COUNT
- PROTHROMBIN RATIO (PR)
- RBC COUNT
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WID
- SEGMENTED NEUTROPHILS
What are the benefits of DISSEMINATED INTRAVASCULAR COAGULATION (DIC) PROFILE Full Body Checkup?
- 1. Valuable and reliable health education.
- 2. Assessment of your probability of getting sick.
- 3. Early detection of a health condition that can be potentially life-threatening.
- 4. Increase chances for receiving early treatment, and sometimes cure.
- 5. Regular monitoring of pre-existing health conditions and, thereby preventing the risk of complications.
- 6. Results of the check-up can help in increasing longevity if you improve the lifestyle.
- 7. Keeping your overall healthcare cost at a minimum by avoiding costly emergency treatments.
- 8. Allowing yourself to be actively involved in your health care.
- 9. Staying up-to-date and empowered with the latest medical information and technologies.
100% Safe & Hygenic
Home Sample pick Up
View Reports Online
Consult Doctor Online
Best Price Guaranteed
Save Tax under Section 80D
Swasthfit | Swasthfit super 2 health checkup | Swasthfit super 2 package | Swasthfit advance health checkup | Swasthfit super 1 health checkup | Swasthfit basic package | Swasthfit super 1 package | Swasthfit package Swasthfit basic health checkup | dr lal pathlabs swasthfit | Swasthfit advance package | Swasthfit vitamin package