TUMOUR NECROSIS FACTOR (TNF), ALPHA in Delhi @₹3900 Only | 1 Tests | Dr Lal PathLabs
TUMOUR NECROSIS FACTOR (TNF), ALPHA Tumor necrosis factor (TNF)-alpha is expressed primarily by activated monocytes as part of the innate immune response to various microbes, gram-negative bacteria in particular. It's function is to recruit other leukocytes to the site of infection and to stimulate their activation. TNF-alpha also has some systemic effects, including induction of fever through action on the hypothalamus. In cases of severe gram-negative bacterial infection, Septic shock can occur characterized by hypotension, disseminated intravascular coagulation, tachycardia & increased respiration and can be fatal. Dysregulation of TNF-alpha expression is thought to be a critical pathogenic mechanism in numerous autoimmune diseases, including Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and Ankylosing spondylitis (AS). TNF-alpha is used for the evaluation of patients with suspected systemic infection, particularly caused by gram-negative bacteria & for the evaluation of patients with suspected chronic inflammatory disorders.
- 1. Fill the booking form with Name, Address, Mobile no.
- 2. Our lab technician will inform you about the appointment date and time via sms or email.
- 3. Samples will be collected from your Home address Or address you provide at the time of booking. 10-12 hrs fasting is required.
- 4. You need to Pay online after confirmation of booking. You will get payment link once the order is confirmed. CASH payment option is also available but we recommend you to make payment online in current pandemic situation.
- 5. We will email the reports within 48-72 hrs on your email address mentioned while booking.
- 6. You can track your booking status on our app Download App
No special preparation required Test Sample Type: BLOOD
What are the benefits of TUMOUR NECROSIS FACTOR (TNF), ALPHA Full Body Checkup?
- 1. Valuable and reliable health education.
- 2. Assessment of your probability of getting sick.
- 3. Early detection of a health condition that can be potentially life-threatening.
- 4. Increase chances for receiving early treatment, and sometimes cure.
- 5. Regular monitoring of pre-existing health conditions and, thereby preventing the risk of complications.
- 6. Results of the check-up can help in increasing longevity if you improve the lifestyle.
- 7. Keeping your overall healthcare cost at a minimum by avoiding costly emergency treatments.
- 8. Allowing yourself to be actively involved in your health care.
- 9. Staying up-to-date and empowered with the latest medical information and technologies.
100% Safe & Hygenic
Home Sample pick Up
View Reports Online
Consult Doctor Online
Best Price Guaranteed
Save Tax under Section 80D
Swasthfit | Swasthfit super 2 health checkup | Swasthfit super 2 package | Swasthfit advance health checkup | Swasthfit super 1 health checkup | Swasthfit basic package | Swasthfit super 1 package | Swasthfit package Swasthfit basic health checkup | dr lal pathlabs swasthfit | Swasthfit advance package | Swasthfit vitamin package