STOMACH HEALTH TEST / GASTRO PANEL in Delhi @₹2950 Only | Dr Lal PathLabs
STOMACH HEALTH TEST / GASTRO PANEL This is a non-invasive test and described as Serological Biopsy as it can provide a snapshot of gastric mucosal status, both structure and function. It can be used as a first line test to determine stomach health. It helps in the differential diagnosis of upper gastrointestinal diseases like H. pylori- and non-H. pylori - related gastritis, Dyspepsia, Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and Chronic atrophic gastritis (CAG), a precancerous condition.The test should be used in patients with h/o dyspepsia, hyperacidity, flatulence, epigastric pain and reflux disease; patients with h/o H. pylori infection; patients with autoimmune disease like Thyroiditis, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Celiac Disease etc.
- 1. Fill the booking form with Name, Address, Mobile no.
- 2. Our lab technician will inform you about the appointment date and time via sms or email.
- 3. Samples will be collected from your Home address Or address you provide at the time of booking. 10-12 hrs fasting is required.
- 4. You need to Pay online after confirmation of booking. You will get payment link once the order is confirmed. CASH payment option is also available but we recommend you to make payment online in current pandemic situation.
- 5. We will email the reports within 48-72 hrs on your email address mentioned while booking.
- 6. You can track your booking status on our app Download App
Overnight fasting is mandatory. Avoid drugs like Ranitidine, Pantoprazole, Rabeprazole, Omeprazole, Esomeprazole, Lansoprazole etc. for at least one week prior to sample collection. Avoid smoking for at least 4 hours prior to sample collection.Provide patient's DOB (dd/mm/yy), history of acidic symptoms, use of Proton Pump Inhibitors, use of NSAIDs and histroy of H. pylori eradication, if any. Duly filled Stomach Health Test/ Gastro Panel Form (Form 46) is mandatory. Test Sample Type: BLOOD
What are the benefits of STOMACH HEALTH TEST / GASTRO PANEL Full Body Checkup?
- 1. Valuable and reliable health education.
- 2. Assessment of your probability of getting sick.
- 3. Early detection of a health condition that can be potentially life-threatening.
- 4. Increase chances for receiving early treatment, and sometimes cure.
- 5. Regular monitoring of pre-existing health conditions and, thereby preventing the risk of complications.
- 6. Results of the check-up can help in increasing longevity if you improve the lifestyle.
- 7. Keeping your overall healthcare cost at a minimum by avoiding costly emergency treatments.
- 8. Allowing yourself to be actively involved in your health care.
- 9. Staying up-to-date and empowered with the latest medical information and technologies.
100% Safe & Hygenic
Home Sample pick Up
View Reports Online
Consult Doctor Online
Best Price Guaranteed
Save Tax under Section 80D
NABL Certified labs
Swasthfit | Swasthfit super 2 health checkup | Swasthfit super 2 package | Swasthfit advance health checkup | Swasthfit super 1 health checkup | Swasthfit basic package | Swasthfit super 1 package | Swasthfit package Swasthfit basic health checkup | dr lal pathlabs swasthfit | Swasthfit advance package | Swasthfit vitamin package