PCOD (POLYCYSTIC OVARIAN DISEASE) COMPRE in Delhi @₹4000 Only | 19 Tests | Dr Lal PathLabs
PCOD (POLYCYSTIC OVARIAN DISEASE) COMPREHENSIVE PANEL Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) affects 5-10% of women of reproductive age, making it the most common endocrine disorder of women in this age group. It is characterized by amenorrhea, hirsuitism and infertility. It is caused by a complex interaction of abnormalities in gonadotropins, androgens & estrogens. Insulin resistance and hyperinsulinemia contribute significantly to its pathophysiology. Although PCOS is associated with hyperandrogenism & infertility early in life, it is a harbinger of a lifelong condition that can lead to serious sequelae such as Endometrial or Ovarian cancer, Diabetes mellitus & Coronary artery disease. Thus, it is crucial to diagnose PCOS early in its course not only to recognize but also to delay or arrest its metabolic sequelae.
- 1. Fill the booking form with Name, Address, Mobile no.
- 2. Our lab technician will inform you about the appointment date and time via sms or email.
- 3. Samples will be collected from your Home address Or address you provide at the time of booking. 10-12 hrs fasting is required.
- 4. You need to Pay online after confirmation of booking. You will get payment link once the order is confirmed. CASH payment option is also available but we recommend you to make payment online in current pandemic situation.
- 5. We will email the reports within 48-72 hrs on your email address mentioned while booking.
- 6. You can track your booking status on our app Download App
Overnight fasting is mandatory. Collect specimen 4 hours after the patient has awakened. Test Sample Type: BLOOD
PCOD (POLYCYSTIC OVARIAN DISEASE) COMPREHENSIVE PANEL (19)
- ANTI MULLERIAN HORMONE
- Beta Cell Function (%B)
- CHOLESTEROL TOTAL
- DHEA SULPHATE (DEHYDROEPI
- Evaluation for Insulin resistance
- Evaluation of Reproductive Endocrinology
- FSH (FOLLICLE STIMULATING
- HDL CHOLESTEROL
- HOMA IR Index
- Insulin Sensitivity (%S)
- Insulin Serum Fasting
- LH (LUTEINISING HORMONE)
- LH:FSH RATIO
- TESTO. TOTAL
- TSH (REGULAR)
- VLDL (CALCULATED
What are the benefits of PCOD (POLYCYSTIC OVARIAN DISEASE) COMPREHENSIVE PANEL Full Body Checkup?
- 1. Valuable and reliable health education.
- 2. Assessment of your probability of getting sick.
- 3. Early detection of a health condition that can be potentially life-threatening.
- 4. Increase chances for receiving early treatment, and sometimes cure.
- 5. Regular monitoring of pre-existing health conditions and, thereby preventing the risk of complications.
- 6. Results of the check-up can help in increasing longevity if you improve the lifestyle.
- 7. Keeping your overall healthcare cost at a minimum by avoiding costly emergency treatments.
- 8. Allowing yourself to be actively involved in your health care.
- 9. Staying up-to-date and empowered with the latest medical information and technologies.
100% Safe & Hygenic
Home Sample pick Up
View Reports Online
Consult Doctor Online
Best Price Guaranteed
Save Tax under Section 80D
PCOD (POLYCYSTIC OVARIAN DISEASE) PANEL (8 Tests) @ Rs. 3100
- *FSH *LH *Testosterone
- Total *Prolactin *Insulin
- fasting *Glucose
- fasting * TSH Ultrasensitive
*FSH *LH *Testosterone, Total *Prolactin *Insulin, fasting *Glucose, fasting * TSH Ultrasensitive
- - Home Collection charges:0
- - Online Report Delivery
Swasthfit | Swasthfit super 2 health checkup | Swasthfit super 2 package | Swasthfit advance health checkup | Swasthfit super 1 health checkup | Swasthfit basic package | Swasthfit super 1 package | Swasthfit package Swasthfit basic health checkup | dr lal pathlabs swasthfit | Swasthfit advance package | Swasthfit vitamin package