MULTIPLE MYELOMA MONITORING in Delhi @₹8500 Only | 49 Tests | Dr Lal PathLabs
MULTIPLE MYELOMA MONITORING This assay is helpful to assess changes and proportions of various proteins, particularly the M-protein, in a known case of Monoclonal gammopathy. It helps to track the progression of Myeloma and the response to treatment. The level of 2-microglobulin reflects the tumor mass and is considered as a standard measure of the tumor burden. In addition, the FLC ratio is required for documenting stringent complete response according to the International Myeloma Working Group Uniform Response Criteria.
- 1. Fill the booking form with Name, Address, Mobile no.
- 2. Our lab technician will inform you about the appointment date and time via sms or email.
- 3. Samples will be collected from your Home address Or address you provide at the time of booking. 10-12 hrs fasting is required.
- 4. You need to Pay online after confirmation of booking. You will get payment link once the order is confirmed. CASH payment option is also available but we recommend you to make payment online in current pandemic situation.
- 5. We will email the reports within 48-72 hrs on your email address mentioned while booking.
- 6. You can track your booking status on our app Download App
No special preparation required Test Sample Type: BLOOD
BETA - 2 - MICROGLOBULIN, SERUM (1)
- BETA - 2 - MICROGLOBULIN, SERUM
CREATININE, SERUM (1)
- CREATININE, SERUM
PROTEIN ELECTROPHORESIS, SERUM (8)
- A : G RATIO
- ALBUMIN ELECTROPHORETIC
- ALPHA 1 ELECTROPHORETIC
- ALPHA 2 ELECTROPHORETIC
- Beta 1 globulin
- Beta 2 globulin
- GAMMA ELECTROPHORETIC
- M SPIKE
COMPLETE BLOOD COUNT; CBC (26)
- ABS.BASOPHIL COUNT
- ABS.EOSINOPHIL COUNT
- ABS.LYMPHOCYTE COUNT
- ABS.MONOCYTE COUNT
- ABS.NEUTROPHIL COUNT
- LEUKOCYTE COUNT TOTAL (T
- MPV (MEAN PLATELET VOLUME
- PACKED CELL VOLUME
- PLATELET COUNT
- RBC COUNT
- RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WID
- SEGMENTED NEUTROPHILS
CALCIUM, SERUM (1)
- CALCIUM, SERUM
LDH; LACTATE DEHYDROGENASE (1)
- LDH; LACTATE DEHYDROGENASE
IMMUNOGLOBULIN PROFILE, SERUM (3)
- IMMUNOGLOBULIN IGA
- IMMUNOGLOBULIN IGG
- IMMUNOGLOBULIN IGM
ALBUMIN, SERUM (1)
- ALBUMIN, SERUM
UREA, SERUM (1)
- UREA, SERUM
KAPPA / LAMBDA LIGHT CHAINS, FREE, SERUM (3)
- FREE KAPPA
- FREE LAMBDA
- KAPP/LAMBDA SERUM R URI
IMMUNOFIXATION ELECTROPHORESIS (IFE), SERUM (1)
- IMMUNOFIXATION ELECTROPHORESIS (IFE), SERUM
What are the benefits of MULTIPLE MYELOMA MONITORING Full Body Checkup?
- 1. Valuable and reliable health education.
- 2. Assessment of your probability of getting sick.
- 3. Early detection of a health condition that can be potentially life-threatening.
- 4. Increase chances for receiving early treatment, and sometimes cure.
- 5. Regular monitoring of pre-existing health conditions and, thereby preventing the risk of complications.
- 6. Results of the check-up can help in increasing longevity if you improve the lifestyle.
- 7. Keeping your overall healthcare cost at a minimum by avoiding costly emergency treatments.
- 8. Allowing yourself to be actively involved in your health care.
- 9. Staying up-to-date and empowered with the latest medical information and technologies.
100% Safe & Hygenic
Home Sample pick Up
View Reports Online
Consult Doctor Online
Best Price Guaranteed
Save Tax under Section 80D
MULTIPLE MYELOMA SCREENING PANEL (17 Tests) @ Rs. 8000
- *Protein electrophoresis
- serum *Immunotyping
- serum *Kappa / Lambda Light Chains Free
- serum *Immunoglobulin Profile
*Protein electrophoresis, serum *Immunotyping, serum *Kappa / Lambda Light Chains Free, serum *Immunoglobulin Profile, serum
- - Home Collection charges:0
- - Online Report Delivery
Swasthfit | Swasthfit super 2 health checkup | Swasthfit super 2 package | Swasthfit advance health checkup | Swasthfit super 1 health checkup | Swasthfit basic package | Swasthfit super 1 package | Swasthfit package Swasthfit basic health checkup | dr lal pathlabs swasthfit | Swasthfit advance package | Swasthfit vitamin package