ACETYLCHOLINE RECEPTOR (ACHR) BINDING AN in Delhi @₹2170 Only | 1 Tests | Dr Lal PathLabs
ACETYLCHOLINE RECEPTOR (ACHR) BINDING ANTIBODY Myasthenia gravis (MG) is characterised by muscle weakness & easy fatigability most commonly due to autoantibody mediated loss of functional acetylcholine receptors in the postsynaptic membrane of skeletal muscle. ACHR antibodies are not found in Congenital MG. This assay is used to diagnose Acquired forms of MG (90% positive), for detecting subclinical MG in recipients of D-penicillamine, Thymoma without clinical evidence of MG & Graft versus Host disease. It may also be positive in Lambert-Eaton myasthenic syndrome, Autoimmune liver disease & Paraneoplastic autoimmune neurological disorders.
- 1. Fill the booking form with Name, Address, Mobile no.
- 2. Our lab technician will inform you about the appointment date and time via sms or email.
- 3. Samples will be collected from your Home address Or address you provide at the time of booking. 10-12 hrs fasting is required.
- 4. You need to Pay online after confirmation of booking. You will get payment link once the order is confirmed. CASH payment option is also available but we recommend you to make payment online in current pandemic situation.
- 5. We will email the reports within 48-72 hrs on your email address mentioned while booking.
- 6. You can track your booking status on our app Download App
Avoid general anaesthetic or muscle relaxant drugs 24 hours prior to sampling. This assay should not be requested for patients who have recently received radio-isotopes therapeutically or diagnostically due to potential assay interference. Test Sample Type: BLOOD
What are the benefits of ACETYLCHOLINE RECEPTOR (ACHR) BINDING ANTIBODY Full Body Checkup?
- 1. Valuable and reliable health education.
- 2. Assessment of your probability of getting sick.
- 3. Early detection of a health condition that can be potentially life-threatening.
- 4. Increase chances for receiving early treatment, and sometimes cure.
- 5. Regular monitoring of pre-existing health conditions and, thereby preventing the risk of complications.
- 6. Results of the check-up can help in increasing longevity if you improve the lifestyle.
- 7. Keeping your overall healthcare cost at a minimum by avoiding costly emergency treatments.
- 8. Allowing yourself to be actively involved in your health care.
- 9. Staying up-to-date and empowered with the latest medical information and technologies.
100% Safe & Hygenic
Home Sample pick Up
View Reports Online
Consult Doctor Online
Best Price Guaranteed
Save Tax under Section 80D
Swasthfit | Swasthfit super 2 health checkup | Swasthfit super 2 package | Swasthfit advance health checkup | Swasthfit super 1 health checkup | Swasthfit basic package | Swasthfit super 1 package | Swasthfit package Swasthfit basic health checkup | dr lal pathlabs swasthfit | Swasthfit advance package | Swasthfit vitamin package