OPPORTUNISTIC ENTERIC PARASITE SCREEN, S in Bengaluru @₹840 Only | 5 Tests | Dr Lal PathLabs
OPPORTUNISTIC ENTERIC PARASITE SCREEN, STOOL This is a screening test done microscopically to detect commonly occurring opportunistic enteric parasities like Cryptosporidium spp, Cyclospora spp, Isospora spp, Microsporidia and Strongyloides stercoralis spp infection in immunocompromised host. Parasites such as Cryptosporidium spp., Cyclospora spp., Cystoisospora spp., Microsporidia and Strongilyoides stercoralis may cause severe diarrhea among immunocompromised patients. Opportunistic enteric parasitic infections are encountered in 30-60% of HIV seropositive patients in developing countries. The outcome of infection by enteric protozoan parasites is dependent on absolute CD4+ cell counts, with lower counts being associated with more severe & atypical disease and a greater risk of disseminated disease.
- 1. Fill the booking form with Name, Address, Mobile no.
- 2. Our lab technician will inform you about the appointment date and time via sms or email.
- 3. Samples will be collected from your Home address Or address you provide at the time of booking. 10-12 hrs fasting is required.
- 4. You need to Pay online after confirmation of booking. You will get payment link once the order is confirmed. CASH payment option is also available but we recommend you to make payment online in current pandemic situation.
- 5. We will email the reports within 48-72 hrs on your email address mentioned while booking.
- 6. You can track your booking status on our app Download App
No special preparation required Test Sample Type: BLOOD
OPPORTUNISTIC ENTERIC PARASITE SCREEN, STOOL (5)
- Cryptosporidium spp
- Cyclospora spp
- Isospora spp
- Microsporidia spp
- Strongyloides stercoralis larvae
What are the benefits of OPPORTUNISTIC ENTERIC PARASITE SCREEN, STOOL Full Body Checkup?
- 1. Valuable and reliable health education.
- 2. Assessment of your probability of getting sick.
- 3. Early detection of a health condition that can be potentially life-threatening.
- 4. Increase chances for receiving early treatment, and sometimes cure.
- 5. Regular monitoring of pre-existing health conditions and, thereby preventing the risk of complications.
- 6. Results of the check-up can help in increasing longevity if you improve the lifestyle.
- 7. Keeping your overall healthcare cost at a minimum by avoiding costly emergency treatments.
- 8. Allowing yourself to be actively involved in your health care.
- 9. Staying up-to-date and empowered with the latest medical information and technologies.
100% Safe & Hygenic
Home Sample pick Up
View Reports Online
Consult Doctor Online
Best Price Guaranteed
Save Tax under Section 80D
NABL Certified labs
Swasthfit | Swasthfit super 2 health checkup | Swasthfit super 2 package | Swasthfit advance health checkup | Swasthfit super 1 health checkup | Swasthfit basic package | Swasthfit super 1 package | Swasthfit package Swasthfit basic health checkup | dr lal pathlabs swasthfit | Swasthfit advance package | Swasthfit vitamin package