FIB-4 INDEX in Bengaluru @₹400 Only | 5 Tests | Dr Lal PathLabs
FIB-4 INDEX FIB-4 index is a mathematical calculation which incorporates routine clinical and laboratory parameters like Age, AST, ALT and Platelet count into a single score. It is a useful marker of liver fibrosis with a sensitivity and specificity of 64% and 68% respectively for significant fibrosis. For cirrhosis the sensitivity and specificity are 90% and 58% respectively. Liver biopsy is considered the gold standard for assessing liver fibrosis in Chronic Hepatitis patients. However, being an invasive procedure, it has some limitations. FIB-4 on the other hand, offers a simple, inexpensive and non-invasive alternative to assess liver fibrosis. This index takes consideration of the facts that elevation of AST more than ALT is related to mitochondrial injury associated with advanced fibrosis and thrombocytopenia is associated with progression of fibrosis.
- 1. Fill the booking form with Name, Address, Mobile no.
- 2. Our lab technician will inform you about the appointment date and time via sms or email.
- 3. Samples will be collected from your Home address Or address you provide at the time of booking. 10-12 hrs fasting is required.
- 4. You need to Pay online after confirmation of booking. You will get payment link once the order is confirmed. CASH payment option is also available but we recommend you to make payment online in current pandemic situation.
- 5. We will email the reports within 48-72 hrs on your email address mentioned while booking.
- 6. You can track your booking status on our app Download App
No special preparation required Test Sample Type: BLOOD
What are the benefits of FIB-4 INDEX Full Body Checkup?
- 1. Valuable and reliable health education.
- 2. Assessment of your probability of getting sick.
- 3. Early detection of a health condition that can be potentially life-threatening.
- 4. Increase chances for receiving early treatment, and sometimes cure.
- 5. Regular monitoring of pre-existing health conditions and, thereby preventing the risk of complications.
- 6. Results of the check-up can help in increasing longevity if you improve the lifestyle.
- 7. Keeping your overall healthcare cost at a minimum by avoiding costly emergency treatments.
- 8. Allowing yourself to be actively involved in your health care.
- 9. Staying up-to-date and empowered with the latest medical information and technologies.
100% Safe & Hygenic
Home Sample pick Up
View Reports Online
Consult Doctor Online
Best Price Guaranteed
Save Tax under Section 80D
NABL Certified labs
Swasthfit | Swasthfit super 2 health checkup | Swasthfit super 2 package | Swasthfit advance health checkup | Swasthfit super 1 health checkup | Swasthfit basic package | Swasthfit super 1 package | Swasthfit package Swasthfit basic health checkup | dr lal pathlabs swasthfit | Swasthfit advance package | Swasthfit vitamin package