BIOFIRE GI (GASTROINTESTINAL PANEL),STOOL in Bengaluru @₹20000 Only | 23 Tests | Dr Lal PathLabs
BIOFIRE GI (GASTROINTESTINAL PANEL),STOOL This assay is a highly-specialized test capable of rapidly detecting 22 different kinds of bacteria, viruses, and parasites responsible for causing disease in the GI tract directly from the stool specimen. It has a high sensitivity of 98.5% and specificity of 99.3%. It is FDA approved multiplex film array test that works in a closed system by isolating, amplifying and detecting nucleic acid target genes found in 22 organisms listed. It helps the physician to diagnose the cause of abdominal symptoms, most commonly diarrhea, more accurately and efficiently than traditional testing.
- 1. Fill the booking form with Name, Address, Mobile no.
- 2. Our lab technician will inform you about the appointment date and time via sms or email.
- 3. Samples will be collected from your Home address Or address you provide at the time of booking. 10-12 hrs fasting is required.
- 4. You need to Pay online after confirmation of booking. You will get payment link once the order is confirmed. CASH payment option is also available but we recommend you to make payment online in current pandemic situation.
- 5. We will email the reports within 48-72 hrs on your email address mentioned while booking.
- 6. You can track your booking status on our app Download App
No special preparation required Test Sample Type: BLOOD
BIOFIRE GI (GASTROINTESTINAL PANEL),STOOL (23)
- Adenovirus F 40/41
- CAMPYLOBACTER ANTIGEN STOOL
- Clostridium difficile
- Cyclospora cayetanensis
- Diarrheagenic E. coli
- E.coli O 157
- Entamoeba histolytica
- Enteroaggregative E. coli
- Enteropathogenic E. coli
- Enterotoxigenic E. coli (ETEC)
- Giardia lamblia
- Norovirus GI/GII
- Plesiomonas shigelloides
- Shiga-like toxin-producing E. coli
- Shigella/Enteroinvasive E. coli
- Vibrio cholerae
- Yersinia enterocolitica
What are the benefits of BIOFIRE GI (GASTROINTESTINAL PANEL),STOOL Full Body Checkup?
- 1. Valuable and reliable health education.
- 2. Assessment of your probability of getting sick.
- 3. Early detection of a health condition that can be potentially life-threatening.
- 4. Increase chances for receiving early treatment, and sometimes cure.
- 5. Regular monitoring of pre-existing health conditions and, thereby preventing the risk of complications.
- 6. Results of the check-up can help in increasing longevity if you improve the lifestyle.
- 7. Keeping your overall healthcare cost at a minimum by avoiding costly emergency treatments.
- 8. Allowing yourself to be actively involved in your health care.
- 9. Staying up-to-date and empowered with the latest medical information and technologies.
100% Safe & Hygenic
Home Sample pick Up
View Reports Online
Consult Doctor Online
Best Price Guaranteed
Save Tax under Section 80D
NABL Certified labs
ASPERGILLUS ANTIBODIES PANEL, IgG & IgM, SERUM (2 Tests) @ Rs. 3200
- 2 Parameters Covered: ASPERGILLUS ANTIBODY IGG
- ASPERGILLUS ANTIBODY IGM
2 Parameters Covered: ASPERGILLUS ANTIBODY IGG, ASPERGILLUS ANTIBODY IGM
- - CAP, NABL, ISO 9001
- - Online Report Delivery
Swasthfit | Swasthfit super 2 health checkup | Swasthfit super 2 package | Swasthfit advance health checkup | Swasthfit super 1 health checkup | Swasthfit basic package | Swasthfit super 1 package | Swasthfit package Swasthfit basic health checkup | dr lal pathlabs swasthfit | Swasthfit advance package | Swasthfit vitamin package