MATERNAL SERUM SCREEN 2, ADVANCED, REFLEX in Bangalore @₹3000 Only | 5 Tests | Dr Lal PathLabs
MATERNAL SERUM SCREEN 2, ADVANCED, REFLEX TO MBFD-21 (WITH TUBE) The Maternal serum screen 2 Advanced is a screen test done between 10-13 weeks of pregnancy. It has significant utility in Prenatal Screening of Down Syndrome Trisomy 21. By reflexing Maternal Dual test with MBFD at chromosome 21, the specificity of the test increases to >99% with a false positive rate of <0.05%.
- 1. Fill the booking form with Name, Address, Mobile no.
- 2. Our lab technician will inform you about the appointment date and time via sms or email.
- 3. Samples will be collected from your Home address Or address you provide at the time of booking. 10-12 hrs fasting is required.
- 4. You need to Pay online after confirmation of booking. You will get payment link once the order is confirmed. CASH payment option is also available but we recommend you to make payment online in current pandemic situation.
- 5. We will email the reports within 48-72 hrs on your email address mentioned while booking.
- 6. You can track your booking status on our app Download App
Provide maternal Date of birth (dd/mm/yy); LMP or Ultrasound; Number of Fetuses (Single/Twins); Diabetic status and Body Weight in Kg, IVF, Smoking & Previous history of Trisomy 21 pregnancy. All positive results to submit 10 mL whole blood in a Special tube available from LPL for MBFD-21/NIPT along with duly filled Maternal Serum Screen 2 reflex to MBFD-21 consent form (Form 12). Valid between 10-13 weeks gestation. Test Sample Type: BLOOD
MATERNAL SERUM SCREEN 2, ADVANCED, REFLEX TO MBFD-21 (WITH TUBE) (5)
- BETA HCG FREE
- REFLEX TO MBFD_Z875
What are the benefits of MATERNAL SERUM SCREEN 2, ADVANCED, REFLEX TO MBFD-21 (WITH TUBE) Full Body Checkup?
- 1. Valuable and reliable health education.
- 2. Assessment of your probability of getting sick.
- 3. Early detection of a health condition that can be potentially life-threatening.
- 4. Increase chances for receiving early treatment, and sometimes cure.
- 5. Regular monitoring of pre-existing health conditions and, thereby preventing the risk of complications.
- 6. Results of the check-up can help in increasing longevity if you improve the lifestyle.
- 7. Keeping your overall healthcare cost at a minimum by avoiding costly emergency treatments.
- 8. Allowing yourself to be actively involved in your health care.
- 9. Staying up-to-date and empowered with the latest medical information and technologies.
100% Safe & Hygenic
Home Sample pick Up
View Reports Online
Consult Doctor Online
Best Price Guaranteed
Save Tax under Section 80D
NABL Certified labs
Swasthfit | Swasthfit super 2 health checkup | Swasthfit super 2 package | Swasthfit advance health checkup | Swasthfit super 1 health checkup | Swasthfit basic package | Swasthfit super 1 package | Swasthfit package Swasthfit basic health checkup | dr lal pathlabs swasthfit | Swasthfit advance package | Swasthfit vitamin package