Dr Lal PathLabs AUTOSOMAL DOMINANT CEREBELLAR ATAXIA EXTENDED PROFILE Test (29 Tests)
AUTOSOMAL DOMINANT CEREBELLAR ATAXIA EXTENDED PROFILE Spinocerebellar ataxia (SCA) are autosomal dominant cerebellar ataxias of various types ranging from 1 to 40. SCA1, 2, 3, 6, 7 & 17 are caused by CAG triplet repeat expansions in different genes. SCA8 is due to an untranslated CTG repeat expansion; SCA12 is linked to an untranslated CAG repeat; SCA10 is caused by an untranslated pentanucleotide repeat. The clinical phenotypes of SCAs overlap, hence genotype has become the gold standard for diagnosis and classification.
- 1. Fill the booking form with Name, Address, Mobile no.
- 2. Our lab technician will inform you about the appointment date and time via sms or email.
- 3. Samples will be collected from your Home address Or address you provide at the time of booking. 10-12 hrs fasting is required.
- 4. You need to Pay online after confirmation of booking. You will get payment link once the order is confirmed. CASH payment option is also available but we recommend you to make payment online in current pandemic situation.
- 5. We will email the reports within 48-72 hrs on your email address mentioned while booking.
- 6. You can track your booking status on our app Download App
Duly filled Genomics Clinical Information Requisition Form (Form 20) is mandatory. Test Sample Type: BLOOD
AUTOSOMAL DOMINANT CEREBELLAR ATAXIA EXTENDED PROFILE (29)
- ATN1 Gene CAG Repeats Allele 1
- ATN1 Gene CAG Repeats Allele 2
- ATXN2 Gene CAG Repeats Allele 1
- ATXN2 Gene CAG Repeats Allele 2
- ATXN3 gene CAG Repeats Allele 1
- ATXN3 gene CAG Repeats Allele 2
- ATXN7 Gene CAG Repeats Allele 1
- ATXN7 Gene CAG Repeats Allele 2
- ATXN8 Gene CAG Repeat
- ATXN8OS/ATXN8 Gene Repeats Allele 1
- ATXN8OS/ATXN8 Gene Repeats Allele 2
- CACNA1A Gene CAG repeats Allele 1
- CACNA1A Gene CAG repeats Allele 2
- FMR1 Gene CGG Repeats Allele 1
- FMR1 Gene CGG Repeats Allele 2
- PDYN Gene Mutation
- SCA-1 (SPINOCEREBELLAR ATAXIA) ATXN1 GENE MUTATIO
- SCA-14 (SPINOCEREBELLAR ATAXIA) PRKCG GENE MUTATI
- SCA-2 ATXN2 GENE MUTATION
- SCA-3 ATXN3 GENE MUTATION
- SCA-5 SPINOCEREBELLAR ATAXIA SPTBN2 GENE MUTATIO
- TBP Gene CAG or CAA Repeats Allele1
- TBP Gene CAG or CAA Repeats Allele2
- TTBK2 Gene Mutation
What are the benefits of AUTOSOMAL DOMINANT CEREBELLAR ATAXIA EXTENDED PROFILE Full Body Checkup?
- 1. Valuable and reliable health education.
- 2. Assessment of your probability of getting sick.
- 3. Early detection of a health condition that can be potentially life-threatening.
- 4. Increase chances for receiving early treatment, and sometimes cure.
- 5. Regular monitoring of pre-existing health conditions and, thereby preventing the risk of complications.
- 6. Results of the check-up can help in increasing longevity if you improve the lifestyle.
- 7. Keeping your overall healthcare cost at a minimum by avoiding costly emergency treatments.
- 8. Allowing yourself to be actively involved in your health care.
- 9. Staying up-to-date and empowered with the latest medical information and technologies.
100% Safe & Hygenic
Home Sample pick Up
View Reports Online
Consult Doctor Online
Best Price Guaranteed
Save Tax under Section 80D
NABL Certified labs
Swasthfit | Swasthfit super 2 health checkup | Swasthfit super 2 package | Swasthfit advance health checkup | Swasthfit super 1 health checkup | Swasthfit basic package | Swasthfit super 1 package | Swasthfit package Swasthfit basic health checkup | dr lal pathlabs swasthfit | Swasthfit advance package | Swasthfit vitamin package