Aloe Vera Stops Hair Fall And Helps in Hair Growth
Water and air pollution are the biggest causes of hair fall. And, Aloe vera is the biggest cure for hair fall! Not just hair fall control it also promotes hair growth. Alkalizing properties of aloe vera improves the pH levels of hair which help in hair growth. Its application also reduces dandruff and itching.
Take an aloe vera leaf, extract the gel and apply this gel to the hair. Leave it for hours and wash the hair with warm water. Follow this procedure for 3 – 4 times a week for better results. You can also use aloe gel easily available in markets.
Greying hair can be a concern, especially if it’s premature. Causes of grey hair are many however the most common ones are stress, age, heredity, smoking, pollution, not enough hair care, hypothyroidism, albinism and deficiency of vitamin B12. Grey hair can be reduced with home remedies as well. Some of them are:
1. Take pure ghee on your finger tips and massage on your scalp. Do this twice a week.
2. Rubbing the juice of onions is a good way to reduce grey hair. It is also a good way to reduce hair loss.
3. Shikakai is known to be a good herb for our hair. You can soak about four pods of shikakai along with soap nut seeds in a jug of water. Soak overnight and boil in the morning. Strain and store the water in a bottle to be used as a natural shampoo. With this, you can use water in while amla has been boiled, as a conditioner.
4. We know that oiling the scalp is the best way to have healthy hair. Mustard oil is very good for our hair. In about 250 gms of the oil, add 60 grams of henna leaves and boil will the leaves are completely burnt. This infused oil can be applied on hair regularly to reduce grey hair.
5. Bhringraj oil is also good for hair. Bhringraj can be taken orally for the same desired effect.
6. A glass of fresh carrot juice is said to overcome the problem of grey hair.
7. Henna powder, along fenugreek paste, paste of basil leaves, mint juice, coffee and yogurt when mixed into a paste after being soaked overnight and applied on the hair and scalp, is a good way to treat unwanted grey hair.
Aging is a natural process and hair greying is one of the most common signs of it. The reason that your hair greys is because the pigment in your skin called melanin does not get produced in large enough quantities as you get older. In many cases however, it is noticed that hair greying happens in your 20s or 30s. This is most commonly due to a diet which is not well-balanced or a lack of nourishment. However, you can stop hair greying at a young age by using one or more of the following remedies:
1. Curry leaves: Curry leaves are one of the best cures for premature hair greying. Vitamin B presents in the curry leaves, which is responsible for restoring the function of melanin in the hair follicles. This is not the only property it has which is good for the hair as curry leaves also repair damaged hair roots and supply crucial nutrients to the hair. They also stimulate hair growth and prevent hair fall due to the fact that it has beta-carotene. Curry leaves can be massaged into your hair by boiling them in coconut water and then rubbing them on your scalp.
2. Almond oil: Almond oil treats fine lines, wrinkles and age spots. This is due to the fact that it has a lot of vitamin E, which is an antioxidant. Vitamin E also stops split ends and helps the hair retain its elasticity. It is also used as a treatment for dandruff.
3. Black tea: Not only black tea gives a natural darker hue to the hair but it also helps the hair retain its strength and elasticity which prevents it from breaking or becoming brittle.
4. Onion juice mixed with lemon juice: A shortage of the antioxidant catalase or an excess accumulation of hydrogen peroxide are the two main causes of hair greying prematurely. Onion juice will increase your levels of the antioxidant catalase while lemon juice gives a nice shine to your hair and also prevents your hair from becoming extremely oily.
Clove is a commonly known spice, which is native to the Asian cuisine. They are dried flower buds of a tree from the family of Myrtaceae. These buds are known to be harvested originally in Maluku Islands in Indonesia. The cloves are aromatic and is known to lend a sweet and earthy flavor to food. Historically, cloves have been used both for culinary and medicinal uses. As a culinary spice, clove is used in meat dishes, curries, drinks and marinades. It is widely used in Indian, Chinese, African and South Asian cuisine.
Cloves have amazing medicinal properties. The bud has been widely recognized as a wonder bud packed with health benefits. In India, cloves are an important element of Ayurvedic medicine. It’s warm and soothing properties are beneficial for treating digestive tract problems. Clove oil is used in aromatherapy and can also be used as an ant repellent, due to its strong smell.
Clove oil is extracted from cloves and contains a chemical compound called Eugenol. This compound not only lends aroma to the spice, but also possesses analgesic, antibacterial, antiseptic and anesthetic properties. It is for this reason, clove oil is used extensively in dentistry as an anodyne (A pain reliever). Its antiseptic and antibacterial properties are beneficial in treating infections and its anesthetic qualities are extremely helpful in relieving pain.
In painful teeth conditions like an abscessed tooth, infections, gum disease or even cavities, toothache can range from mild to sharp shooting and almost unbearable pain. The patient suffering from such conditions is usually put on antibiotics, thus, it is wise to recommend using Ayurvedic clove oil or Eugenol oil as it is commonly known for its pain relief properties. Eugenol helps in providing relief from pain by arresting the nerve tissues, causing a local anesthetic effect. However, it is strongly advised to use clove oil only under the guidance of a dentist.
Since Clove oil can alter blood sugar levels and is warm in nature and is not recommended for patients suffering from diabetes or bleeding disorders. Caution must be exercised as overuse of clove oil can cause nerve damage. If using at home, it is better to mix 2 to 3 drops of the clove oil along with half a teaspoon of olive oil and then apply the mixture to the painful area. The oil can also be applied using a cotton ball on the painful tooth with the help of tweezers; however, it is important that one should not keep the oil for more than 10 seconds on the affected area. It is also important not to swallow any oil as it can be harmful for your health. Drinking clove tea or chewing a clove till it releases its oil is much safer and effective way to use it, than using a clove oil.
The occurrence of diabetes is expanding step by step. Being a silent executioner, it is attacking the youthful generation subtly that builds the weight of exchequer on the general population. Individuals, who are taking cutting edge medicines for diabetes treatment, prompting to searching of option arrangement of medicine where Ayurveda has more prominent application and significance. Ayurveda treats diabetes through diet, drugs, exercise and panchakarma.
Reasons for diabetes
Deficiency of exercise
Diet expanding kapha dosha, for example, fats, sugar, rice, potatoes
Mental stress and strain
Over the top sleep
Straightforward Ayurvedic cure for diabetes
Bitter Gourd Juice: Juice of Karela (30 ml) might be gone up against discharge stomach day by day in the early morning. It is considered as one the best remedies for diabetes. Pulverize the bitter melon into a grinder in the wake of isolating its seeds. Tad bit of water may likewise be included. Strainer this to have juice.
Methi Seeds: Fenugreek seeds or its mix with ayurvedic herbs are helpful remedy to decrease the signs and symptoms of diabetes. Absorbed fenugreek seeds warm water overnight took after by biting it in the morning.
Triphala: Triphala alongside different fixings are helpful in bringing down the sugar levels in blood. The decoction of a balance of base of Triphala, barberry, moth (20ml) and colocynth might be brought with turmeric powder (4gm) twice per day.
Amla: The juice of Amla (Embelica officinalis) (20 ml) twice per day is useful for diabetic patient. The powder of Amla fruit may likewise be taken twice every day.
Aloe Vera and ground sound leaf: The blend of turmeric (1/2 tbsp), ground sound leaf (1/2 tbsp), and aloe vera gel (1 tbsp) if taken twice every prior day lunch and supper, is useful to control sugar in blood along these lines successful for the issue.
Cinnamon powder: This is one of the essential regular home remedies. Step by step instructions to plan: First take one liter of drinkable water. Include 3-4 tbsp of cinnamon powder and warmth it for 20 minutes. Strain the blend and made it cool. Drink it consistently.
Diet: Use Varee, barly, Kulittha, Mung, old rice, Chickpeas, bitter gourd, dudhee gourd, Dodaka, in diet. Incorporate 'Tikta ras' things in diet.