Cloves can offer many health benefits due to their antibacterial and antioxidant properties.
>> Here are some benefits of clove :
- It treats Acne: Clove oil has anti-microbial properties. Due to this reason, it is very beneficial against #acne and stops it from spreading on your skin. It has great purifying properties and can help reduce the inflammatory pain caused by #pimples.
- It builds Immune System: Due to antioxidant properties, Clove helps boost the #immunity system and protects against #infections and flus.
- For Diabetes: It helps to keep #diabetes in check by controlling the blood sugar levels as it can imitate #insulin.
- To reduce headache: It is well known for its pain killing properties.
- For Sinusitis: Cloves to be a benefactor against the inflammation of the nasal passage. #Sinusitis can in time be overcome by clove. You can inhale grounded clove into your nose. Adding 3 to 4 teaspoon of clove oil in warm water and drinking it every day can help in preventing the infection and help you breathe.
- For toothache: Clove provides relief from toothaches. They can temporarily numb the pain. Take a little clove oil on a cotton ball and dab it on the aching tooth to get some relief.
- Improves digestion: Clove help relax the lining of the GI tract and thus protect us against #diarrhea, #nausea, intestinal #gas and #vomit. They can be taken with honey for relief.
- Morning Sickness: Clove has #antiseptic and #anesthetic properties that can help in proper #digestion and protect you against nausea and #vomiting. It proves to be very advantageous for #pregnant women.