Reversing diabetes includes diabetes management of diet, personal hygiene and exercise.
Diabetes mellitus can render life unsatisfactory especially when the sweetness in life is drained away.
Cure diabetes by reversing diabetes mellitus. We take a look at different ways to reverse diabetes naturally.
Tips on reversing diabetes mellitus:
1. Snacking: When hungry, consume food rich in fibre or milk without creams or fresh fruits. Choosing the right snack and being responsible for your eating habits can help control and reverse diabetes mellitus.
2. Diet: There are several diets and recommendations for diets that can reverse diabetes mellitus. From raw food diet to vegan diet, they have worked for different individuals.
3. Exercise: Sergei Boutenko, passionate raw food diet promoter and successfully managed to reverse diabetes says, “Exercise is an absolute MUST! I recommend vigorous exercise. Running, jump roping, jumping on a trampoline, crossfit, bootcamp, salsa dancing, bhangra dancing, and anything and everything that gets your lymphy moving and your body sweating.”
4. Home remedies: Diabetologist, Dr. Sanjiv Bhambani with Moolchand Medcity shares his recipes for diabetes diet for Indians:
- Soak one teaspoon of methi seeds overnight in 100 ml of water and consume the water next morning.
- Consume tomato juice with salt and pepper every morning on an empty stomach.
5. Calories for reversing diabetes: Per day calorie intake should be between 1,500-1,800 calories with a proportion of 60:20:20 between carbohydrates, fats and proteins, respectively.