>> Cold water
The swift splash of cold water, will provoke the quick production of adrenaline in the body. As a result, the adrenaline elevates your easiness for the hangover’s effects. The headache and the profound sensation will steadily reduce.
>> Water, milk, juice..Drink it all!
Drinking, which weakens your body, is one of the terrible after-effects of binging on drinks. So to avoid #dehydration just gulp tons of water and let it all be flushed. However, make sure you are not found near coffee in any case as it further aggravates the #headache and dehydrate you.
>> Puke the inside turmoil out
Puking is pretty rough but it is also an useful hangover remedy. After puking, you will feel much relaxed, as all the toxins will be washed out of your system. Force it or let it come out with its own flow.
>> Sleep over your drinks rage
Even after taking proper medication, you still don’t feel all right; then the super excellent solution to deal with it- is just to sleep on it. But be ready to wake up with a bad headache!
- Soothing music: Let your mood be influenced. Play soft jazz or blues, even though urbane, these songs induce a sleepy feel.
- Scalp Massage: A head massage is one thing to try out to make you fall asleep.
>> Let the liquids find their way out
Harmful and superfluous materials inside the body are detached in the process of sweating and urinating, together with the traces of ethanol from last night’s alcohol spree.
>> Eat through the problem
Fruits, which are full of vitamin C, are believed to combat the signs of a hangover. So keep fresh fruits like apple, banana, orange and pear handy. Deal with dehydration, deal with your hangover. The secret food item here is bread. It’ll soak up the alcohol in your body.
>> Some more tips
- Never drink on an empty stomach.
- Drink but do eat along.
- If you are drinking 2 parts of alcohol, sip at least 1 part of water along.
Coconut water is not only an incredibly popular thirst-quencher, but it packs quite the nutritional punch as well.
Benefits of Coconut Water :-
- Coconut water is not entirely calorie-free, but at 42 calories per serving (240g) it's still a pretty low-calorie drink.
- One serving of coconut water will cover about 13% of your daily potassium needs.
- A serving of coconut water take care of about 14% of your daily magnesium needs.
- One serving of coconut water will provide about 11% of your daily copper requirements.
- Coconut Water contains Cytokinins. Science has confirmed cytokinins slow down the development of cancerous cells, plus they slow down the aging process.
- Coconut water contains a lot of antioxidants, which help prevent the damage to our bodies caused by free radicals.
- Coconut water is mostly just ... water. Best and Refreshing option to keep you hydrated.
Improper way of drinking water can lead to illnesses. According to Ayurveda, there are some guidelines for drinking water to keep you healthy.
- Drinking water on an empty stomach in the morning will help in flushing out the toxins from your body and prevent many diseases. It will also clear your intestine and kidneys. Start drinking around two cups of water and then increase the quantity.
- Adding few drops of lemon juice to it can help.
- - Identify your body’s signal to know when you are thirsty - dark urine or chapped lips.
- Do not gulp down your water. Take small sips and drink slowly.
- Never drink water in a hurry (while standing). This can disturb the fluid balance of your body.
- Sit down to drink water. This will relax your nervous system and muscles, helping your digestion.
- Drink lukewarm water, instead of chilled water. It will promote good digestion, relieve pain and bloating, help in weight loss and will improve metabolism.